The steel tiles produced by roof tile forming machine look
beautiful, elegant and noble. They are widely used as the roof of
garden, factory, hotel, exhibition center and villa,etc.
Tile Roll Forming Machine Material:
1. Electric elements: Mitsubishi PLC & transducer from Japan.
2. Anti-rust roller: High grade No. 45 forged steel. Plated with
0.05mm hard chrome
3. Well resisting active shaft: High grade No. 45 carbon wrought
4. Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment
5. Precision: shafts are tooled by grinding machine at least twice.
Rollers are CNC processed.
Double Layer Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine
|Type||Pre-painted steel coil & galvanized coils|
|Yield strength||235Mpa.Q345Mpa, Q550Mpa|
|Roller material||No.45 forged steel|
|Forming speed||About 20-25m/min|
|Speed adjusting mode||AC Frequency|
|Roller drive||Decelerating motor + Chain drive|
|Cutting mode||Hydraulic cutting|
|Cutter material||Cr12 mould steel|
|Control mode||Panasonic or Delta PLC|
|Operating mode||Button + Panasonic/Delta Touch screen|
|Hydraulic station motor||5.5KW|
1) Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer and trading company .
2) Q: Do you provide installing and training overseas?
A: Overseas machine install and worker training services are
3) Q: How is your after sales support?
A: We provide technical support on line as well as overseas
services by skillful technicians.
4) Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: There is no tolerance regarding quality control. Quality control
complies with ISO9001. Every machine has to past testing running
before it's packed for shipment.
5) How can I trust you that machines pasted testing running before
A: 1) We record the testing video for your reference. Or,
2) We welcome you visit us and test machine by yourself in our
6) Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No. Most machines are made to order.We accept any OEM
7) What should I provide if I`d love to customized my machine?
A: To customize machine, we`d love to know:
1. Profile drawing
2. Raw material: the width(1250mm or 1200mm?),
thickness(0.3-0.7mm?), and yield strength of steel coil.
3. Voltage: designed per your requirement
4. Configuration requirement: Hydraulic or manual decoiler/ stacker
Have no idea about them?
We will be glad to recommend machines ----Just let us know your